The lights in the arena dim and turn a deep, blood red as the opening bars to ‘Night Prowler’ by AC/DC fill the arena. “Hank” emerges from behind the curtain with his head down, his dirty worn Akubra covering his face. He stops just beyond the entrance and slowly lifts his head to reveal his evil smirk and black, soulless eyes.. As he begins to slowly stomp to the ring he pulls his favourite fork from his pocket and holds it high in the air. Without warning, he charges the ring and slides under the bottom rope. He bundles the referee into the corner and threatens him with the fork, pushing it hard into the referee’s forehead. Most referee’s know enough to get out of dodge before he charges. It’s the only way to stay safe.
- Attempted Murder [Inverted Death Valley Driver]
Hank is a convicted serial murderer. He’ll tell you he’s a pig farmer. He originates from northern New South Wales, Australia and is the brother of one of Australia’s most infamous serial killers. After escaping custody before his trial for the kidnapping and murder of 12 people, he fled Australia and found his way to the wilderness around Lincoln, Montana. The trial went ahead and the horrible details of his crimes emerged. Hank would select his victims carefully, often stalking them for weeks at a time. His victims were all wealthy, successful business people who would disappear without a trace. What is known is that he would incapacitate his victim and transport them to dense bush land. He gave them a general idea of the fastest way to safety, waited 15 minutes and then began his hunt. He refers to his victims as “Pigs” often heard calling “here piggy piggy piggy” while stalking them and ultimately hunting them. His laugh is an evil, nasal grunting sound that is frightening in itself. After finding his way to Montana, Hank would satiate his murderous ways by hunting wildlife around his tiny shack and also by participating in brutal, bloody death matches in underground indie wrestling leagues. Sometime in late 2015, Hank met Erik Draven outside a mini-mart. It is understood that Hank originally intended to make a victim out of ‘The ICON’, but a twist of fate saw Draven offer Hank a job in the newly re-created EWA.
Hank’s first match in an EWA ring was a singles match against Osbourne Killminster. It very quickly showed that Hank was out of his depth against the gifted and athletic Killminster. Desperate to keep the future heavyweight champion down and showing his complete lack of understanding the rules he attempted to choke Killminster unconscious leading to a disqualification loss. His first victory in single competition came at the expense of Crazy Boy in a match that Hank dominated using his strength and size.
Following his first victory, EWA officials decided to send former EWA ring announcer MIchael Stephenson out to Montana to work with Hank on his in-ring technical faults. The two developed a strong friendship with Stephenson becoming Hank’s manager and mentor. Hanks skill inside the ring increased dramatically thanks to ‘Mikey’, an impressive pinfall victory over then EWA World Heavyweight Champion Osbourne Killminster in a non-title match demonstrated the positive affect the partnership had. Unfortunately for Hank, things went south quickly as Stephenson developed an unhealthy obsession with EWA employee Stacy Vandervort culminating in the death of Hanks dog, Dingo and the disappearance of Michael Stephenson.
Hanks dominance in the ring continued as he qualified for the first ever Asylum match in Mexico City during the inaugural Asylum de los Muertos event. He would never make it to the match as he was arrested in connection with the disappearance of Michael Stephenson while attempting to board a flight from Boston. He was held at the Cedar Junction Correctional Facility for maximum security offenders while awaiting trial as his application for bail was denied due to the serious nature of the alleged crimes. He was released after six months and the charges were dropped. The reasoning behind this is unknown as the files have been sealed.
After making his presence known to Stacy Vandervort, Hank would continue to stalk her for several weeks with speculation around Stacy’s involvement in Hanks arrest and incarceration being the motivation. After a particularly gruesome encounter with several dead pigs, Stacy managed to contact Hank and the two came to an agreement which would ultimately see Hank return to the EWA which was eventually confirmed when it was announced that Hank would be involved in the Warriors Trial at Battlelines 21.
Unsuccessful in the Warriors Trial, Hank went on somewhat of a tear defeating Alexander Haven, Johnny Napalm and Tanya Black on his way to an unsuccessful tilt at the Maggie McIntyre held EWA Network Championship, forming an unlikely bond with Maggie along the way. A loss to Sean Boden in an Asylum qualifying match destroyed Hank’s hopes of taking his rightful place in the most dangerous match in professional wrestling. His last match, a bloody and brutal battle with Tanya Black that ultimately lead to defeat.
Following this an unkown person or persons attacked Hank in a Boston street leaving him comatose and with little chance of survival.
In his matches he will use any violent instrument he can carry, his favourite being a four pronged dinner fork. Hank is always fairly covered in blood. Hank doesn’t look like much more than an over sized farmer and his age is showing. He’ll wear jeans, steel toe boots, a black t-shirt under a tatted blue flannel shirt and a weathered Akubra.. all covered in blood.
He has done nothing of note in his life apart from escape federal custody (twice.. sort of).
- Lost to Tanya Black at EWA Live From London, 4.21.17 (11-11-0)
- Defeated Jacob Mephisto in a non-title match at Battlelines 27, 3.14.17 (11-10-0)
- Lost to Maggie McIntyre in an EWA Combat Championship match at Battlelines 26, 2.17.17 (10-10-0)
- Lost to Sean Boden in an Asylum Qualifying match at Battlelines 25, 2.3.17 (10-9-0)
- Defeated Tanya Black at EWA Champions Summit II, Night #1, 1.19.17 (10-8-0)
- Defeated [w/ Maggie McIntyre] Tanya Black & Sahara by countout at Battlelines 24, 12.30.16 (9-8-0)
- Defeated Johnny Napalm at Battlelines 23, 12.16.16 (8-8-0)
- Defeated Alexander Haven at Battlelines 22, 12.2.16 (7-8-0)
- Eliminated by Ray Willmott in the EWA Warrior’s Trial III for the EWA World Heavyweight Championship (17:21) at Battlelines 21, 11.17.16 (6-8-0)
- Lost to Azrael Goeren in a Fatal Fourway match at Battlelines 9, 3.15.16 [Goeren pinned Hank] (6-8-0)
- Lost to Sinnocence in a gauntlet match for the EWA World Heavyweight Championship at Battlelines 8, 2.26.16 (6-7-0)
- Lost to The Heart Attack Kid at Fight Night 5, 2.19.16 (6-6-0)
- Lost to Dredd at Fight Night 4, 2.5.16 (6-5-0)
- Lost [w/ GRIMM] to Dredd & Indrid Calder at Battlelines 6, 1.29.16 [Dredd pinned Hank] (6-4-0)
- Defeated GRIMM in a non-title Asylum Qualifying Match at Battlelines 5, 1.15.16 (6-3-0)
- Defeated Sinnocence by countout at Champions Summit I, Night 1, 12.30.15 (5-3-0)
- Defeated Osbourne Kilminster in a non-title match at Battlelines 4, 12.11.15 (4-3-0)
- Defeated Crazy Boy at Fight Night 1, 12.4.15 (3-3-0)
- Lost to Philip Donovan in a Triple Threat Match with Lunatikk Crippler for the EWA Network Championship at Battlelines 3, 11.25.15 [Donovan pinned Crippler] (2-3-0)
- Defeated [w/ Lunatikk Crippler and Philip Donovan] SmirtDogg, Lou, and Barrett Lynch in a six-man tag team match at Battlelines 3, 11.25.15 [Crippler pinned Lou] (2-2-0)
- Defeated [w/ Lou] Aidan Reid and Jane Doe in a Lethal Lottery Match at EWA Live From New York, 11.13.15 [Hank pinned Reid] (1-2-0)
- Lost [w/ Michael Draven & Jacob Mephisto] to Osbourne Kilminster, Aidan Reid & Sinnocence at Battlelines 2, 10.30.15 [Reid pinned Draven] (0-2-0)
- Eliminated by X-Calibur in the Warrior’s Trial I (20:26) at EWA From the Ashes, 10.2.15 (0-1-0)
- Lost to Osbourne Kilminster at EWA From the Ashes, 10.2.15 (0-1-0)
* denotes a guest appearance in someone else’s RP
Coma Dreaming (11.23.17)
You Can’t Fool Me (3.12.17)
The Monster Within (1.18.17)
Musings From a Free Man (11.16.16)
Another Day in the Life (11.23.15)
*Chip Off the Old Block #2 [w/ Osbourne Kilminster] (11.19.15)
Life Lesson #1 (11.17.15)
A Message (11.16.15)
Hank Isn’t Happy, He Just Wants His Dog Back (11.12.15)
Hank Emerges From the Drunken Depths (11.10.15)