Need some help with BBC issues

!!!Please help!!!

Home Forums OOC Board Need some help with BBC issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Dane Preston

Hey guys,

I don’t know if anyone else has this issue, but I can’t separate an image from a line of text, it keeps smashing them together like in my most recent roleplay.  That and when I try to format a specific statement line or two of text into a Heading 1 or Heading 2 format, the BBC code shows up in my final product, without providing the desired effect.  Can someone help me with this, it’s really fucking frustrating.  Thanks in advance.

Dan Solo

//fin.

Gates

I can’t help you with that specific situation, but my highest recommendation is to use Google Docs to write your RP and install the BBCode Export extension. It works perfectly (except for centering, you do have to manually code that).

Nikki Caldwell
    Nikki Caldwell

yeah, I use the gdocs bbcode export… and have a higher rate of it doing just what he’s saying when I do use it somehow. it’s frustrating when you’re wanting to use an image as a section-splitter like between scenes…. since

wouldn’t work for me when i tried it

edit: but apparently it does now?

coreymcollins
    coreymcollins
    just a lil smartypants

This should be fixed now. As a test:

With some text afterward.

The BBCode Deluxe Plugin, which adds bbCode support to bbPress, is not without its flaws – one of which being a missing closing quotation mark on the title tag of images, which was throwing things off.

I pushed up a fix for the plugin (which is generally a no-no since updating the plugin will wipe that change), but I may just rewrite the thing anyway because there’s quite a bit that could be cleaned up.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.